The Home Selling Process
The Process In A Nut Shell
Ready to sell? Let our expertise navigate the process, ensuring a successful and rewarding home sale.
- Listing Presentation
- Sign the listing agreement
- Provide set of keys
- Copy of Mortgage Statement
- Make necessary Repairs
- Order Pest Inspection
- Open Pre Escrow with Title Company
- Staging if needed
- Broker’s Tour & Open Houses
- Review Offers
- Negotiate and write up counter offer
- Offer is Ratified
- Buyers deposit their earnest money deposit
- Lender orders the Appraisal
- Buyer has home inspection, roof inspections, etc.
- Address any request for repairs, credits, price change
- Remove contingencies
- Buyers do their final walk through
- Sellers sign off at escrow
- Buyers sign their loan and escrow documents
- Escrow closes and sellers get their funds
The Decision to Sell
Your home is a huge part of your life, both financially and emotionally. So the decision to sell a home is not one to take lightly.
When Should You Sell?
Are you asking yourself, “When should I sell my home?” Good question. Timing is everything when it comes to selling your home. Luckily Dee Johnson Team has the information you need to sell your home with confidence.
Preparing to Sell
Now that you’ve made the decision to sell your house, The Dee Johnson Team will help you put your best foot forward when preparing to sell your home. We will walk you through the process, give you tips on staging your home, and advise you on doing renovations or making any necessary repairs. With us as your guide, you’ll be armed with the crucial information you need to attract buyers and get the best price possible.
We Strategically Market Your Listing to the Ideal Buyer
Congratulations! You’ve got an offer on your home, but now what? Do you accept the offer, counter the offer or reject the offer? No worries, Delores “Dee” Johnson and her team will walk you through this process as well, guiding you every step of the way.